Ice Compression Technology / Hyperice Shoulder
The Hyperice Shoulder is an easy-to-use, portable, two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Shoulder molds the ice over the front of your shoulder and collar bone area for an optimal “ice cast" treatment.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: shoulder pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, rotator cuff tendonitis or injury, shoulder impingement, SLAP tear, or shoulder arthritis.
Available for Right and Left Shoulder. Sold separately.
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area