These Crossfit gloves offer basic, but very efficient features. They help in maintaining stability & grip for day-to-day activities. Being first-hand grips designed for Crossfit training, these gloves work.
The WOD Armour Leather Hand Grips boast of precise performance as advertised. If you're seeking a pair of strong hand grips for daily training, nothing runs better than these. They do not insist on a break-in time, your hands feel comfortable, and they're super sturdy.
Unlike most fitness training gloves, these Crossfit gloves do not support injuries. They prevent heat build-up while resisting stiffness that's most likely to cause ripping. In fact, WOD Armour offer perfection companionship for pull-ups. This also includes other grip movements for intense Crossfit routines.
A simple enough review of these Crossfit gloves got us to its minor drawbacks. Even though they do a good job at protecting and supporting your hands, they lack perfect design. The wrist straps feature a plastic buckle that feels too tight after use. For some of you, it may cause discomfort until you get used to its tightness.
- Light weight, simple and functional design
- They cover your palm with a pliable piece of soft leather, a loop tape fastener strap allows you to tighten the grip down around your wrist
- Your middle two fingers will slide through the finger holes of the grip
- The leather, while not stiff, can be softened further with use and time, they will become more comfortable
- Material: Genuine leather
Measure from your wrist to base of middle finger size's are
4.5" to 5".(inches)
4" to 4.5".(inches)
up to 4". (inches)