- Supplied in pairs with 1.5" wide adjustable webbing straps
- 1.25" Diameter of wooden rings which is ideal for larger hands and is more commonly used in CrossFit gyms
- Strong Blackmetal cam buckles
- Wooden rings provide superior feel and grip compared to metal rings
- Handy velcro retention loops on straps keep excess tidy
- <300kg load rating
WHAT CAN I USE GYM RINGS FOR?
Gymnastic rings are great for bodyweight exercises including dips, pull ups, ring rows, iron crosses, ring tucks, skin the cats and of course that long term goal of so many, the elusive ring muscle up.
The functionality of these rings don't have to stay in the gym, they are a must for a portable gym user and can be taken anywhere for outdoor functional training. Set them up on tree branches or goals posts for a quick body weight workout.