2.0 Training mask
To make your workout sessions more efficient, a training mask is a must. They are great to burn more calories in a lesser time, especially during high intensity workouts. In essence you could get the benefit of a 25-minute workout in as little as 10-12 minutes. The mask works by utilizing an advanced peripheral air resistance valve system with multiple levels of air resistance. Each breath with this mask is deeper and fuller. It results in less fatigue, increase in burned calories, more energy for high intensity workouts, and less stress for your diaphragm.
Now Train at :-
- 3000 ft altitude resistance
- 6000 ft altitude resistance
- 9000 ft altitude resistance
- 12000 ft altitude resistance
- 15000 ft altitude resistance
- 18000 ft altitude resistance
Every Training Mask Product Contains:
- (6 Air Resistance Caps)
- (3 Base pieces with flux valve plungers)
- (1 Silicone Training mask)
- (1 Neoprene Sleeve)
- (1 Brochure / Instructional booklet)
TRAINING MASK 2.0 IS 100% HAND-WASHABLE
Do Not Machine Wash.
We recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below to determine the correct mask size for your facial structure.
- Measure from the centreline of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the Training Mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth.
- Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- Large: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Medium: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Small: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit):
|Size||Range (lbs)||Range (kg)|
|S||100 - 149 lbs||45.5 - 67.5 kg|
|M||150 - 250 lbs||68 - 113 kg|
|L||250 - 300 lbs||113.5 - 136 kg|