3 in 1 Foam Plyometric Jump Box 20"x24"x30" Jump Training & Conditioning-Plyo Jump Box for Jump Training Fitness Workout Exercise
- BEYOND LEG EXERCISES - Aside from the usual lower body workouts, our versatile plyo box can also be used to increase the intensity of arm and core exercises like elevated push-ups or knee touches.
- ✅ JUMP WITHOUT FEAR - Made from high-density EPE foam, our plyo box is much less intimidating than its wooden counterparts. There are fewer worries about banging your shins or knees on hard surfaces!
- ✅ 3 STAGES OF DIFFICULTY - Our plyometric box gives you 3 different levels to work with. Men and women of varying degrees of fitness and experience will find this 3-in-1 box suitable for their needs!
- ✅ USE IT FOR LONGER - Get more out of our exercise jump box! With durable materials and exceptional manufacturing, this equipment will keep you company through countless leg and body workouts!
- ✅ FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE - Given the quality, durability, and versatility of our plyo box, this training equipment is, without a doubt, an excellent addition to both home and commercial gyms.
EVER THOUGHT OF GIVING PLYOMETRICS A TRY?
Many people do, and those who actually follow through can attest to how much it has helped improve not just their leg power but also their overall fitness. If you're interested in trying out plyometrics or box jumping exercises, then you'll first want to get yourself the right equipment. The kind that won't put your shins at risk of fractures; one that's strong enough to carry your weight and remain stable throughout your workout. If that's what you're looking for, then you'll want to check out what we have in store for you!
This 3-in-1 Foam Plyometric Box from Epic Fitness lets you strengthen and tone your legs and perform box jumps with confidence!
BUILD A PROGRESSIVE WORKOUT
Our plyo box gives you 3 different heights to work with: 20", 24", and 30". This lets you modify the jump height and intensity so you can create an exercise routine that best suits your fitness level.
If this is your first time doing plyometric exercises, we recommend that you start with the 20" side. Once you've gained enough skill and experience, you can safely progress to the next level.
FOR ATHLETES & NON-ATHLETES ALIKE
Whether you play basketball or MMA, our plyo box can help you develop those quick and explosive leg movements required to succeed in these disciplines.
But don't make the mistake of thinking that our jump box is just for athletes and their legs; it can be of help to anyone who wants to be a fitter version of themselves. Use it to add variety and increase the difficulty levels of certain exercises like push-ups, step-ups, squats, lunges, or dips.