Garmin Venu 2 GPS Smartwatch
Amoled Display, Battery upto 11 Days, 24/7 HRV, Stress & Hydration Tracking, Advanced Strength Training, HIIT workout, Advanced Sleep monitoring with Black Band
FOCUS ON YOUR WORKOUT,VENU 2 PLUS WILL HANDLE THE REST!
NARROW, STREAMLINED DESIGN
INTELLIGENT VOICE CONTROL SUPPORT
MULTIPLE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
OVER 25 SPORTS MODES
KEEPING UP WITH YOU FOR 9 DAYS OF BATTERY LIFE
ENJOY THE EASE AND CONVENIENCE OF VOICE CONTROL
When paired with your smartphone, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of making calls from your watch, or activate the phone's voice assistant to reply to text messages. So you can live life at your own tempo, without interruptions.
WORK ON YOUR HEALTH FUNDAMENTALS
All-day health monitoring tracks your heart rate, blood oxygen, breathing, calories and stress, as well as offering a suite of women's health functions. We keep track, follow your progress, and help you work on a healthier lifestyle!
FITNESS AGE: WORK ON TURNING BACK THE CLOCK
Your fitness age is not your actual age. Instead, it is calculated from your maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), your age, frequency of intensive exercise, resting heart rate and BMI (or body fat). By tracking your fitness age, you can develop a practical plan to achieve optimum fitness.
SLEEP SCORE: WORK ON A BETTER NIGHT'S SLEEP
Advanced sleep sensing monitors your bodily movements and heart rate while sleeping, along with your blood oxygen saturation and periods of deep, light and REM sleep. Every day, you will receive a report on your sleep quality and tips on how to improve it.
INSTANT HEALTH REPORTS
This function gives you a rapid read on your physical condition by activating second-by-second tracking of key health indicators over the course of two minutes, from heart rate and blood oxygen to respiration and stress.
Set a daily hydration goal, record your water intake and receive timely reminders to drink up.* It can also adjust your recommended water intake according to your activity and sweat levels.
WORK ON A BETTER WAY OF DOING THINGS
ADVANCED TRAINING TO TARGET THE RIGHT MUSCLES
Worried that you're getting all pain but no gain when lifting weights? The advanced training function lets you record in detail every set and every rep and which muscles you've been working, so you can get more from each workout.
HIIT INTERVAL TRAINING MODE
For those who want to lean in to your work out, the built-in interval training mode will have you working up a sweat in no time and keep your heart pumping throughout your busy day.
POPULAR CLASSES, AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Whether you want do weights, yoga, cardio or more, you can follow the on-screen coach for stress-free, flexible workouts that are available when you want them.* You can access more classes via the Garmin Connect app.
STILL NOT ENOUGH? LET GARMIN COACH LEAD YOUR WORKOUT
Garmin's select squad of coaches can tailor a workout plan based on an unmatched understanding of your physical condition. When they're guiding your way, making progress is easy!
NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE, JUST TAKE A LOOK
You can use voice commands to pair with your smartphone over Bluetooth, receive calls and replying to messages, and also to access weather and diary information.Nine-day battery life in smart mode, adjustable using the smart Power Manager function, for a maximum of ten days of battery life.* For detailed power usage information, please refer to the specifications table.
MUSIC ON THE GO
Connect with the greatest choice of music platforms, with space to store up to 650 songs!You can easily use your computer or Wi-Fi to sync your watch with streaming platforms such as Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music and more. Pair with a Bluetooth earphones to enjoy your favorite playlists with a single click.
- Suit your style with a smartwatch that's available in two colors and features a bright AMOLED display
- Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features including health snapshot, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score, fitness age, stress tracking and more (this device is intended to be an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- Download up to 650 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription), and connect with wireless headphones (not included) for phone-free listening