Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100 Whey Protein Powder
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don’t call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- What Does It Have – 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving ‚which helps to build lean and strong muscles; Gluten Free
Paytm Cashback of Rs 500 (on authentication) with every box
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder gives you the purest source of protein to fulfill your daily requirement of this nutrient. With Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, you have the advantage of ultra-filtered whey protein isolates that are extremely easy for the body to absorb. With every 30 g serving, you get 24 g of whey protein, giving you a whopping 78% concentration by weight for maximum results. This supplement is also known for its high mixability, allowing you to make a lump-free, smooth protein shake each time.
Optimum Nutrition is a brand that you can trust when it comes to your nutritional requirements. The special formula of this whey protein supplement gives you several benefits that make it one of the most recommended options. Some benefits include:
- Best protein source
- Great amino acid profile
- Enhanced lean muscle development
- Bodybuilding and maintenance
Directions To Use
Mix one scoop (30 g) with 175-300 ml of water or skimmed milk. Using a shaker cup, prepare a lump free drink. The high mixability of this ON protein also allows you to prepare your drink by simply stirring it with a spoon. You can also get creative with your shake by blending the protein powder with fruits, dry fruits, and other ingredients of your choice.
Protein blend (93%) (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- 24g of High Quality Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs.